Here is some advice about keeping your immune system boosted.
Our bodies are exposed to many kinds of infection continually. Infections can be bacterial, viral or fungal. They can come into contact with us externally over our skin or enter our bodies and travel within. Some infections are easily resolved, some can require the use of antiseptic creams and antibiotics, anti viral or anti fungal agents. The most important thing is to keep the body’s immune system active and effective to react to whatever infection it is subjected to.
Things you can do to help keep a healthy immune system.
– Get plenty of quality sleep, this is when your body restores and replenishes itself.
– Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals.
– Do some regular exercise and get fresh air and sunlight.
– Avoid stress and take time for relaxation techniques.
– Keep skin healthy, take care with hygiene and keep skin intact without lesions where infection can enter. Use emollient creams to regenerate dry skin.
– Avoid internal damage from smoking and alcohol
– Try to keep general health ailments under control e.g. diabetes.
Supplements can help boost your immune system such as food vitamins A, B, C and E, Vitamin D from sunlight and also Zinc. Other things to add to you diet are garlic, lemon, ginger, cinnamon and tumeric.
For feet, healthy immunity can help against athletes foot, fungal nail infection, verruca, warts, cellulitis and sepsis.
So be positive, keep happy and stay healthy.